The Craft Guild of Chefs have chosen to change their awards for 2021 to recognise the work of chefs across the country who have stood up and put people and their community first.
We are asking people to nominate chefs from across the industry who have:
• Worked tirelessly and selflessly in adversity
• Worked in their community to support the public or essential workers
• Volunteered to support essential workers
• Provided charitable services of support
If you know a chef who has been a hero, nominate them and make sure they get the recognition they deserve both for themselves and the sector they represent.
Nominated chefs can work anywhere in the industry including:
• Public sector including armed forces and prisons
• Restaurants, pubs or hotels
• Events and stadia
• Food Development
Entry deadline extended: Wednedsay 30th June